Working at Height Safety
Objectives● Understanding the legislation, requirement and standard of the industry.
● Understanding the roles and responsibilities in Working at Height.
● Application of hierarchy of control and control measures.
● Definition and sources of fall hazards.
● Differentiating types of risk assessment to related work activities.
● Prevention measure for dropped objects.
● Explanation on best practice and requirement for Key Access System
● Fall arrest system – Requirements, Application and Selections
● Able to plan for fall arrest (Swing Fall, Obstruction and Clearance Calculation)
● Demo for harness donning
● Descent and Emergency methods
Target Learner● Persons requiring the basic knowledge skills and abilities to work safely at height.
● Persons involved in supervision, assessment or management of Working at Height