Occupational Safety & Health Outsourcing (OSHO)
Occupational Safety & Health Outsourcing (OSHO) programme helps to promote a positive health and safety culture in the workplace.
We help organization for ensuring hat employers and workers comply with safety legislation and that safety policies and practices are adopted and adhered to.
We help to plan, implement, monitor and review protective and preventative safety measures.
We work in partnership with employers, employees, directors and trade unions to minimise :
● Operational losses;
● Occupational health problems;
Therefore with the above it helps organization to be more productive and develop a better and conducive workplace.
Typical Work Activities
OSHO consultancy vary depending on the employer and may cover, for example, fire safety or safe use of machinery or noise, etc. However, duties typically involve :
● Carrying out risk assessments and considering how risks could be reduced;
● Outlining safe operational procedures which identify and take account of all relevant hazards;
● Carrying out regular site inspections to check policies and procedures are being properly implemented;
● Making changes to working practices that are safe and comply with legislation;
● Preparing health and safety strategies and developing internal policy;
● Leading in-house training about health and safety issues and risks;
● Keeping records of inspection findings and producing reports that suggest improvements;
● Recording of incidents and accidents and producing statistics;
● Being up to date with new legislation and maintaining a working knowledge of all legislation and any developments that affect the employer's industry;
● Ensuring the safe installation of equipment;
● Advising on a range of specialist areas, e.g. fire regulations, hazardous substances, noise, safeguarding machinery and occupational disease.
Looking for someone to promote a positive environmental, safety & health culture in the workplace ?
Lengkok Perindustrian Bukit Minyak 3,
Bukit Minyak Industrial Estate,
14100 Simpang Ampat, Penang, Malaysia.
Call Us :
Tel : +604-5023 882 (8 lines)
Toll Free : 1300-22-3882