Every SME is required to appoint
at least ONE (1) employee
as the employer
to oversee OSH issues.
According to LAWS OF MALAYSIA Act A1648
Occupational Safety & Health (Amendment) Act 2022
Appoint employees to act as an  OSH Coordinator .
Coordinating  occupational safety and health issues .
Fine not exceeding  RM50,000  or prison not exceeding  6 months or both .
What is OSH Coordinator's Resposibilities?
- To assist employers with workplace safety and health concerns.
- To inform employers about workplace hazards.
- To conduct workplace risk assessments.
- To notify the Department of Occupational Safety and Health (DOSH) of the accidents, dangerous occurrence, occupational poisoning and occupational diseases.
- Comprehensive Training Materials
- Complimentary Checklist
- Complimentary Safety Poster
- Complimentary Voucher
Note : Certificate of Completion will be issued prior to register with DOSH.
DOSH-Approved Competence Training Centre
Occupational Safety and Health Coordinator Training for
Small to Medium Enterprise (SME) is available.
How Can We Help?
- Provide professional advice on safety
- Help customer to build up safety management by choosing the suitable PPE & training
- Fulfil DOSH requirement
- Improve safety knowledge
- Keep track of company safety performance
About Us ?
We are a PSMB approved and ISO 9001:2015 certified safety & health training provider.
Why it's important to create safety culture at your workplace?
- Promoting workplace safety
- Reducing injuries and costs related with injuries
- Increasing business opportunities
- Establishing Occupational health and safety management systems (OHSMS) enables businesses to constantly improve their health and safety performance.
- Demonstrating that the organisation complies with DOSH requirements.
It is always your responsibility to ensure your own safety
Sign up to become an OSH Coordinator
Let 's MAKING SAFETY HAPPEN !
Copyright © Safetyware EHS Consultancy Sdn Bhd. All Rights Reserved. | Powered by Keyway Technologies