ZOLL Portable Semi-Automatic Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
ZOLL AED Plus
- ● 5 years warranty + 2 years (registration online)
● Comes with the following :
* Sleeve of 10 pieces of Type 123 Duracell lithium batteries
* Rescue Accessory Kit
* Black carry bag
* 3D wall AED signage
* Maintenance kit (Documentation to ensure the ongoing compliance of your AED programme and a DVD for ongoing product training)
* AED Training (1 section)
ZOLL AED Wall Cabinet
- ● Visibility of your AED Plus is essential so that it is easy to find in an emergency situation.
- ● The 9-inch alarmed wall cabinet holds the AED Plus in a carry case with an extra set of electrodes.
- ● Size : 17.5 x 17.5 x 9 inches (44.45 x 44.45 x 22.86 centimeters)
- ● Material : 1.2mm thick EG sheet finished with epoxy powder coating.
- ● A one-piece, which contains a pair of electrodes, senses and reports the motion of the chest compressions to the AED Plus.
- ● It is easy to place the CPR-D-padz on the victim quickly.
- ● With 5 years shelf life, the CPR-D-padz electrode has the longest shelf life of any disposable electrode.
- ● Comes complete with a CPR barrier mask, scissors, disposable gloves, a prep razor, a towel, and a moist towelette.
Type 123 Lithium Batteries
- ● 10pcs in 1 set needed in 1 unit of AED Plus
- ● Always make sure to have a fully charged spare set available for your AED Plus.
- ● Do not use generic / off brand batteries in the ZOLL AED Plus. Use of generic/Panasonic/Rayovac batteries may result in significantly longer defibrillator charging times than those required during emergency situations.
- * Please note that ZOLL recommends the use of Duracell CR123A LiMN02 batteries